|The limitations we have listed below allow us to be in compliance with current health orders from the County of San Diego and the campground specific guidance from the State of CA. These will be in place until further notice.
Policies and Procedures in place at the campground:
- Only people from the same household may occupy the same campsite with a maximum of 6 campers.
- The group area is not available for groups at this time. It is able to be rented at a discounted rate by members of a single household up to six persons.
- Only registered campers are permitted in the campground – no visitor or day use access at this time.
- All campers must be in compliance with current County of San Diego health orders including mask wearing and social distancing when applicable.
- All campground check in is done over the phone prior to camper arrival.
- The lake loop trail is open to registered campers only from Sentry Point to Eagle Point.
- The playground, pavilion, play area and drinking fountains are closed.
- All restrooms on site will be cleaned and sanitized with an EPA approved COVID-19 disinfectant on a regular basis. Some restrooms will be closed during the week when there are less campers but there will be restrooms available 24 hours a day. All campers with self-contained camping units are encouraged to use their own restrooms at all times.
- Fishing from the campground shoreline between Sentry Point and Eagle Point will be open to registered campers only who have purchased their fishing permits between 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Policies and Procedures in place for the Recreation/Day Use Area:
- The recreation side of the lake is open every Saturday and Sunday from 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and every Friday from 3 p.m. to midnight. Check our event calendar for any other events/open times.
- All fishermen and day use customers must be in compliance with current San Diego County Health Order including mask wearing and social distancing when applicable.
- Masks are required in line and in the Bait and Tackle Shop.
- Payment with card will be encouraged.
- Only one customer or family unit are permitted in the Bait and Tackle Shop at a time. Please respect social distancing while in line outside.
- Fishing and Day Use permits must be purchased at the Bait and Tackle Shop.
- There is no access to the Campground side of the property or past Eagle Point for non-registered campers at this time.
- Shore fishing is permitted from the Entrance Area to Eagle Point.
- Boat Rentals are available during lake open hours on a first come, first served basis but only members of a shared household are permitted in a boat rental.
- When private launching is available, launch permits must be purchased at the Bait and Tackle Shop. All boaters must be in compliance with the current San Diego County Health Order regarding recreational boating.
We really appreciate your continued understanding and compliance in this difficult time while we work to provide you with a safe recreation destination.
Lake Jennings Staff