It’s time to gather around the bonfire, make s’mores, and be a kid again! A beautiful place to get away without having to travel a long distance, Lake Jennings Park is an easy weekend getaway. With scenic views, the Campground at Lake Jennings Park is open year-round with a variety of campsites available, including hookups and primitive tent sites. Popular large group sites are also available with panoramic views of the lake and surrounding mountain area.
- 35 full-hookup sites (water, electricity and sewer), 17 partial-hookup sites (electricity and water), 39 non-hookup tent sites, and 5 tipi sites.
- Well-kept, clean restrooms and clean hot showers open 24 hrs
- Large Pavilion for gatherings and games; Covered playground structure
- Outdoor Lounge Area
- Kids activities & games – Ladder golf, horseshoe, ping pong, life-size Jenga, tetherball, cornhole
- Campground Scavenger Hunt
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout the campground
- Firewood, ice, and propane conveniently available for purchase at the Campground entrance station.
- Bait and Tackle Shop open Friday – Sunday, offering a wide selection of bait, tackle, camping supplies, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Large Group area with half enclosed pavilion, picnic tables and fire rings that can accommodate youth group and adult/family groups of up to 30 people and 15 tents
‘My wife and I have RV’d full time for seven years. This is the nicest campground we’ve stayed at. Large yet private campsites, spotless bathrooms…’ Jeff Nelson
‘Have stayed there on two occasions and loved it. Everything is very clean & everybody is very friendly & nice. It will always be my camping place when I’m in the area.’ Geri Blake —5 star