- Pets staying in the campground must be registered and a fee paid per night. A maximum of three pets are allowed.
- Pets must be kept on a 6-foot maximum leash at all times.
- All dogs must have a license and current rabies vaccination.
- Campers must clean up after their pets immediately.
- Pets will not be permitted in Tipi sites.
- Pets showing signs of aggression will not be allowed and it is at staff’s discretion.
- Pets must not be left unattended.
- Pets are allowed on Bass Road and in the campground only.
- For pollution and health reasons, no domesticated animals of any kind are permitted on the trails or shoreline around the lake. Bodily contact with water by persons or animals is in violation of legal ordinance.
Violation of any of these policies and legal ordinances will result in the expulsion of the violator from the premises.